Program of education:
- Introduction to electropuncture diagnostics and its methods. Electropuncture diagnostics by R.Voll method.
- Essential principles of classical homoeopathy. Constitutional homoeopathic types.
- Essential principles of classical reflex-therapy.
- Technique of measuring the biologically active points (BAP) and biologically active zones (BAZ) of a skin.
- Principles of interpretation of BAP and BAZ measure results.
- Informative and diagnostic mean of acupuncture meridians and BAP.
- Medicamental testing by R.Voll method.
- Electropuncture therapy by R.Voll method.
- Principles of homoeopathy selection by meridians. Use of nosodes and organ specific preparations.
- Matters of energyinformative transfer of medicinal properties of homoeopathic preparations.
- Foundations of bioresonance therapy.
- Mesenchim reactivation methodology.
- Practice of patient consulting by R.Voll method.
Cources begin at the 10-th of every month.
Exercises are conducted every day (except Sundays) from 10.00 to 18.00.
The language: Russian.
There are no events in the selected category